The Birthday Handbag Dogs card is a little wonky. There’s a 3D designer handbag and two little dog shapes, one that sort of looks like a Pomeranian and one mixed-breed rescue dog. The dogs are on separate pieces of paper and can be placed any way you want in the handbag.
Happy Birthday is written on the card.
You can improve this card by substituting cutout photos of your own dogs, or by filling the handbag with any dog pictures you like. Or cats, or a salamander, muffin, baguette, or pearls.
- I’m not an accessory, I’m a concealed weapon.
- A perch for your pooch.
- Somewhere, in a parallel universe, I hope there’s a giant dog with a tiny woman in its purse.
- It’s not where you go, it’s who you travel with.
- People will stare. Make it worth their while. ~Harry Winston
- Dinky doggies have more fun.
- I work hard so my dog can have a better life.
- Fluffy birthday
- The more I see of men the more I like dogs.
- Dog is good.
- We should all measure our age in dog years – there are way more birthdays!
- Happy Woofing Birthday.
- Everybody and his dog wishes you a happy birthday.
- They say that the world needs more wagging and less barking, but you can do both for your birthday.
- Dogs have so many friends because they wag their tails, not their tongues.
- Happiness is a warm puppy. ~Charles Schultz
- All you need is love, and a dog.
- It’s your bag.
Oh. Which breeds qualify as handbag dogs?
Pugs, miniature dachshunds, French bulldogs, that sort of thing.
You’d need a bloody big handbag to put a French bulldog in it.
It works better when they’re puppies, which may be part of the problem.
Don’t want to put your dogs in a handbag? get them a DOGHOUSE pop-up card!
Since you have to finish this card yourself, it is priced accordingly.
Fun card for a friend who carries their little dog in a purse, or for DIY’ers. And for fashionistas, dog lovers, and Birkin collectors.