Christmas Tree Message:
- A blessed Christmas to you.
- I miss spending Christmas with you.
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
- Some Christmas ornaments do more than glitter and glow, they represent a gift of love given a long time ago.
- Lit up like a Christmas tree.
- It’s not what’s under the Christmas tree that matters, it’s who’s around it. ~Charlie Brown
- Have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you all the best that a holiday could offer.
- Peace, joy, and love to you and your family.
- May your Christmas season be filled with joy and light!
- Hope your stocking is stuffed full of joy this year.
- Keep Calm and Wait For Santa.
- Sending you glad tidings this holiday season.
See also: our Night Before Christmas popup card.
Open the card to a big beautiful 3-D Christmas tree. The festive green tree is brightly decorated with red and gold ornaments. More ornaments and holiday holly embellish the corners of the card. The tree looks so fresh you can almost smell the pine needles.
This is a card to celebrate the holiday season, for family and friends.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
History of Christmas
Germany is credited with starting the Christmas tree tradition as we now know it. In the 16th century devout Christians brought decorated trees into their homes. Some built Christmas pyramids of wood and decorated them with evergreens and candles if wood was scarce. It is a widely held belief that Martin Luther, the 16th-century Protestant reformer, first added lighted candles to a tree. Walking toward his home one winter evening, composing a sermon, he was awed by the brilliance of stars twinkling amidst evergreens. To recapture the scene for his family, he erected a tree in the main room and wired its branches with lighted candles.