Having a Yacht is a reason for being more cheerful than most.
- Living life one cruise at a time.
- Your ship has come in!
- Having a yacht is a reason for being more cheerful than most. ~Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
- We’re have yachts of fun!
- The ocean has always been a salve to my soul. ~Jimmy Buffet
- Land was created to provide a place for boats to visit. ~Brooks Atkinson
- Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk. ~Francis Chicester
- I entertained on a cruising trip that was so much fun, I had to sink my yacht to make my guests go home. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald
- At sea, we learn how little a person needs, not how much.
- If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it. ~Jonathan Winters
- Anchors Away.
- Bon voyage.
- Whatever floats your boat!
- I’ve Been Nautical.
- I like big boats.
- Cruise. Eat. Sleep. Repeat.
- If the ship is rocking don’t come knocking.
- See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream. ~Ray Bradbury
- “I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand
Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand
Life is good today, life is good today.”
- JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE!
- Cruising with my Peeps.
- What happens on the cruise stays on the cruise.
This is livin’, this is style, this is elegance by the mile. Oh the posh posh traveling life, the traveling life for me. First cabin and captain’s table regal company. Whenever I’m bored I travel abroad but ever so properly. Port out, starboard home, posh with a capital P-O-S-H, posh. The hands that hold the scepters, every head that holds a crown. They’ll always give their all for me they’ll never let me down. I’m on my way to far away tah tah and toodle-oo and fare thee well, and Bon Voyage arrivederci too. Pardon the dust of the upper crust–fetch us a cup of tea. ~Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (lyrics from P-O-S-H)
Old yachtsmen never die, they just keel over.
“Aruba, Jamaica ooo I wanna take you
To Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego baby why don’t we go
Down to Kokomo
We’ll get there fast and then we’ll take
it slow. That’s where we wanna go,
Way down to Kokomo” ~Beach Boys
Laurence Tibet: On the Road to Mandalay: