Get Well Soon Messages you can write:
- Get well soon, life is boring without you.
- Hugs, kisses and get well wishes.
- Get well soon, I miss your smile.
- Cough, cough, sniff, feel better in a jiff.
- Regenerate soon!
- I’m coming to give your boo-boo a kiss.
- Hope you feel better soon!
- Wishing you more strength with each coming day.
- Have the speediest of recoveries!
- May good health and happiness be closer than you think.
- Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery.
- Sending healthy vibes in your direction.
- Mathematical fact: 50% of doctors graduate in the bottom half of their class.
- If we’d known we were going to live so long, we’d have taken better care of ourselves.
- The art of medicine consists of amusing the patient while nature cures the disease.
Sick by Shel Silverstein
“I cannot go to school today,”
Said little Peggy Ann McKay.
“I have the measles and the mumps,
A gash, a rash and purple bumps.
My mouth is wet, my throat is dry,
I’m going blind in my right eye.
My tonsils are as big as rocks,
I’ve counted sixteen chicken pox
And there’s one more—that’s seventeen,
And don’t you think my face looks green?
My leg is cut—my eyes are blue—
It might be instamatic flu.
I cough and sneeze and gasp and choke,
I’m sure that my left leg is broke—
My hip hurts when I move my chin,
My belly button’s caving in,
My back is wrenched, my ankle’s sprained,
My ‘pendix pains each time it rains.
My nose is cold, my toes are numb.
I have a sliver in my thumb.
My neck is stiff, my voice is weak,
I hardly whisper when I speak.
My tongue is filling up my mouth,
I think my hair is falling out.
My elbow’s bent, my spine ain’t straight,
My temperature is one-o-eight.
My brain is shrunk, I cannot hear,
There is a hole inside my ear.
I have a hangnail, and my heart is—what?
What’s that? What’s that you say?
You say today is. . .Saturday?
G’bye, I’m going out to play!”
Standing is stupid,
Crawling’s a curse,
Skipping is silly,
Walking is worse.
Hopping is hopeless,
Jumping’s a chore,
Sitting is senseless,
Leaning’s a bore.
Guess I’ll go upstairs and
Lie down again.
[might as well Get Well Soon]
See also Willow Tree.