No matter how much I say I love you, I love you more than that. Say it with a lavender butterfly on a red rose against a blue sky or green field. Give this birthday butterfly rose card to your mother, to your dear friend, to a gardener, to a Friend of Bill, for transformation and beauty. If nothing ever changed, there’d be no butterflies.
We have a few of these cards without any words. Please let me know your preference. Colors will vary.
- Clever as the devil and twice as pretty.
- She wore butterflies in her hair and carried magic secrets in her eyes.
- Be kind.
- Be your own kind of beautiful.
- You never outgrow your nana.
- All of me loves all of you.
- Sun, shine on my mind.
- No matter how much I say I love you, I love you more than that.
- The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the publicity.~George Carlin
- There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly. ~Buckminster Fuller
- The fluttering of a butterfly’s wings can effect climate changes on the other side of the planet. ~Paul Ehrlich
See Pink Flamingos Birthday Party pop-up card.