The red Mount Everest cover features a silhouette of a solo mountain climber on the side of a mountain as the sun passes behind. Inside is a splendid and spectacular view of two climbers making their way up a complex dangerous 3-D mountain peak. The word EVEREST is at the base of the mountain and a red flag is planted on top.
- The distance between dreams and reality is called action.
- You’re at the peak of your career.
- This is the worst pun Everest.
- That’s Himalarius.
- Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory.
- Do you think my opinion would Matterhorn?
- It’s just summit about them…
- Every mountain is, rightly considered, an invitation to climb.
- The climb is tough, but the view from the top is worth it.
- I can only please one person a day. TODAY isn’t your day. Tomorrow doesn’t look good either.
- The best view comes after the hardest climb.
- When preparing to climb Mount Everest, pack a light heart.
- When life knocks you down, roll over and look at the stars.
- You’re gonna move mountains.
- Because it is there. ~George Mallory
- Never measure the height of a mountain until you reach the top. Then you will see how low it was. ~Dag Hammerskjold
- Mountains have a way of dealing with overconfidence. ~Hermann Buhl
- Only if you have been in the deepest valley, can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain. ~Richard M. Nixon
- Wash your spirit clean. ~John Muir
- Every man should pull a boat over a mountain once in his life. ~Werner Herzog
- A woman’s place is on top. ~T-shirt from first American woman’s ascent
- Climbing is not a spectator sport. ~Mark Wellman
Meaning of Mountain Climber card:
This card is about mountain climbing, overcoming obstacles and reaching goals. Gift it to a friend in the process of overcoming tough obstacles or to friends who have finally made it over the top of their own mountains, or to a recent graduate, or a friend making a career move, taking a demanding job, or saving a business, or to honor someone who has reached the pinnacle of their profession.
This card was given to congratulate the chefs who won Michelin stars. Give it to a mountain climber, or a winner, achiever, a graduate or to encourage a struggler who persists. For a friend or family member fighting cancer or covid. For coping with hard challenges.
Also see our Formula One Race Car pop up card.