The rich green cover has a tulip silhouette , a hint of the surprise to come. Open the card to a huge 3-D bouquet of Radiantly Red Tulips!
Red tulips symbolize eternal love, undying love, perfect love, true love, irresistible love, on fire with love!
Red tulips, like red roses, are the flowers of romance. Give them for any occasion when you would give red roses, for a fresh variation. Your love is special.
Give this card to say Congratulations, I love you, Get well, thank you. A gift for a gardener, for an Anniversary, Birthday, and Valentine, for a Baby Shower, Celebration, Graduation, a Christening, for Romance, for Easter. Give it to your girlfriend or SO, or your mother / mother-in-law.
Bloom where you are planted.
Tiptoe through the tulips.
Earth laughs in flowers.
Love is friendship set on fire.
Your smile conquers my heart.
You reap exactly what you sow, that is, you cannot grow tulips from zucchini seeds. ~Anne Lamott
Tulips kiss winter goodbye.
- Tulips are tokens of love, passion, romanticism, dreaminess, and also a perfect lover.
- Tulips continue growing even after removing the flower from the ground. A tulip in a vase can grow up to 1 inch in length.
- Tulip is the official symbol of the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation (adopted in 1980 as its symbol).
- The Dutch royal family sent 100,000 tulip bulbs to Ottawa in 1945 to thank for sheltering Princess Juliana and her daughters during Nazi occupation of the Netherlands.
- According to Feng shui, having them at home brings fame, or increases the power to gain fame quickly. They also stand for wealth, especially wealth along with love.
- World’s largest tulip festival is celebrated by Canadians in the month of May, stretches from Commissioner’s Park at Dow’s Lake to Parliament hill, and then across the Ottawa River to Gatineau Park, Quebec.