On the cover an Astronaut and the words Happy Birthday, floating in space.
Open the card to pop up a 3D Astronaut in full NASA spacesuit. The Space Traveler holds 5 colorful planet and stars balloons. The cosmos background is beautifully illustrated in a galaxy of pink, purple, and blue.
Messages you can write in this card:
- I’ve over the moon for you.
- Love you to the moon and back.
- Never stop dreaming.
- It’s just a phase.
- You rock my world.
- You’re out of this world.
- Wishing you another fantastic voyage around the sun.
- Happy birthday! Blastoff!
- Go beyond.
- Hope your birthday is out of this world.
- Mission control, we have a birthday!
- Have a stellar birthday!
- Get outer my space.
- I need more space.
- Space was cool before it mattered.
- You’ve abducted my heart.
- You’re my whole universe.
- Saturn that frown upside down.
- We have a plutonic relationship.
- Let’s get astrophysical.
- Today the world revolves around you.
- It’s not that Sirius, bro.
- Returning to Earth, that was the challenging part. ~Buzz Aldrin
- The time will come when man will know even what is going on in the other planets and perhaps be able to visit them. ~Henry Ford
- Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footprints on the moon. ~Paul Brandt
- Don’t Panic. ~Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy
- Across the sea of space, the stars are other suns. ~Carl Sagan
- The universe brims with mysteries. ~Neil deGrasse Tyson
- I’m sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It’s just been too intelligent to come here. ~Arthur C. Clarke
- The Universe is a pretty big place. If it’s just us, seems like an awful waste of space. ~Carl Sagan
- Failure is an option here. ~SpaceX Founder Elon Musk
Retro space fans: see our terrific Spaceship popup card, a rocketship chased by flying saucers!
See also Galaxy Stars & Lunar Dreams.
This is a birthday card for Astrophysicists, Extraterrestrials, UFOs, Time Travelers, Scientists, Nerds, Astronomers, Space Geeks, Dreamers, Trekkies, casual Cosmonauts, and Armchair Astronauts.