DINO-MITE Stegosaurus Messages:
- You’re AWESOME.
- Love is not extinct.
- Raptor arms around me.
- A blast from the past.
- We’ve been friends forever.
- We’re a couple of dinosaurs.
- Happy Birthday to a ‘Dino-mite’ kid!
- Have a ‘Dino-mite’ birthday!
- I dig dinosaurs and I dig you.
- Join us for a prehistoric time.
- Have a Yabba Dabba Do Day.
- Back for another bite.
- Alive! After 70 million years.
- Happy Birthday Wishing you tons of fun on your special day!
- “Driven to extinction! Back for revenge!” ~Carnosaur (1993) movie
- Roar like a dinosaur, it’s your birthday.
- Stomp on over to our cave for a roaring Dinosaur birthday party.
- Happy Birthday you old fossil. From an even older one!
- History repeats itself.
Stegosaurus was a large, vegetarian, four-legged dinosaur that lived about 150 million years ago, primarily in western North America. It was about the size of a bus and had two rows of bony plates along its back that made it appear even bigger.
As a result of its short neck and small head, it most likely ate low-lying bushes and shrubs and other vegetation, including ferns, mosses, cycads, fruits, conifers, horsetails and even fallen fruit.
The Stegosaurus dinosaur is a media darling. It has been depicted on television and in movies, most notably chasing Faye Wray in “King Kong” and appearing in the Jurassic Park films. Stegosaurus is the state fossil of Colorado in tribute to the number of dinosaur skeletons found in the state. Stegosaurus has appeared on postal stamps, comic books and now a pop up birthday card!
The card is a DINO-MITE gift for mom, dad, grandpa, kids, teacher, or BFF. They will keep it long after the cake, candles, and balloons are gone — as a keepsake, not a fossil!
See also: Best Tyrannosaurus Rex pop up card.