Our Yoga girl has her Chakra’s lined up and wears her Lululemons with ease. A birthday card to a friend who needs balance and strength, a get well card for the soul. A peaceful shout out for getting it together, a charming reminder to love ourselves.
- Keep the peace.
- Don’t force it.
- Stay in balance.
- Let the body lead the way.
- Health is wealth.
- You’re beautifully balanced.
- Stretch your vision.
- Stay in focus.
- When you own your own breath, no one can steal your peace.
- YOGA: because punching people is frowned upon.
- I do yoga to burn off the crazies.
- Inhale love, exhale hate.
- Healthy plants and trees yield abundant flowers and fruits. Similarly, from a healthy person, smiles and happiness shine forth like the rays of the sun.~B. K. S. Iyengar
- Feel good, be good, and do good.~Yogi Bhajan
Yoga does more than burn calories and tone muscles. It’s a total mind-body workout that combines strengthening and stretching poses with deep breathing and meditation or relaxation. It also possesses the psychological benefits of stress management.
Stilling the thoughts of the mind in order to connect with the self is an equal-opportunity pursuit. Men and women of all races and body types could stand to practice a little self-reflection, and it’s important to remember that anybody practicing yoga has a “yoga body.”
“The beauty of yoga is that it meets you where you are,” Lauren Walker of Mother Nature Network wrote in a recent blog post. “It can hold us all, and can hold all of us.”
N.B. All our cards are laser cut and 100% hand assembled with care. Each one has minor variations that makes it perfect for you.
See also: Run Like A Girl pop up card.
According to the Urban Dictionary: “Yoga is one of the most powerful and quintessential forms of exercise and requires intense mental concentration. When practiced correctly and concentrating on breathing, yoga increases flexibility, muscle definition, endurance, and mental clarity. Yoga is not for the physically or mentally weak. Anyone who downplays the effectiveness of yoga or says anything negative about it should be mercilessly beaten.”