Which birthday is the one that everyone will remember? Is it the 20th, 30th, 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th, 80th, 90th? Congratulate that special person in your life on their decade birthday. This milestone Birthday Card includes wrapped gifts, a bottle of Champagne, two long stemmed Champagne glasses, confetti, and the decade, to make that on-the-decade birthday so much more special.
Let us know which decade you are looking for. We have cards for 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90 years old.
We added a card for 21 years old, the milestone birthday signifying becoming an adult.
- Who’s counting? Happy birthday!
- 20 years loved!
- 21 and adult!
- Cheers to 30 years!
- 40 is the new 30.
- 50: you’re not old. You’re mid-century modern.
- 60: In wine years you are extra fine.
- 70 is 18 plus 52 years experience.
- 80 is matured to perfection.
- 90: demand a recount!
More Decade Birthday bits:
- They say the first (70/80/90/100) years are the hardest.
- I intend to live forever: so far so good. ~Stephen Wright
- It’s all relative. ~Einstein
- Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. ~Sammy Hagar
What is a Decade birthday?
Why Do We Celebrate Milestone Birthdays?
The funny thing about milestone birthdays is they are technically no different than any other birthday. They occur exactly 365 days after your previous birthday and you become one year older.
From a practical standpoint though, milestone birthdays, from the ages of 30 upwards, only come along once every 10 years. Perhaps that’s why we refer these as “big” birthdays, as in, “Sooooo, when do you hit the big 3-0?”
Do milestone birthdays reflect the prior decade coming to a close or do they represent the welcoming of a new decade? Likely both!
See also: Birthday Boy
See also: Birthday Girl