Circus clowns keep us laughing, whether you lean more towards Cirque du Soleil or Barnum & Bailey
- Happy birthday!
- Have the last laugh.
- Say yes to smiles.
- The joke’s on you. Enjoy!
- We’re just clowning around.
- We’re a few clowns short of a circus.
- I flipped for you.
- You keep us laughing.
- We’re only here for fun.
- My brain is like a clown car of ideas.
- I wanted to be a juggler, but didn’t have the balls.
- People will stare, make it worth their while.
- Our family is one tent short of a circus.
- Life’s a circus, enjoy the show!
- The circus leaves a sweet memory.
- Not my circus, not my monkeys.
- I intend to live forever — so far, so good!
- Step right up, to the greatest show on earth!
- This IS my circus, and these ARE my monkeys.
- Be the ringmaster of your life.
- Birthday warning: children left unattended will be sold to the circus.
- Short people are so mean because they’re closer to hell.
- You’re the reason this country has to put directions on shampoo.
- A friend is a fellow clown in the circus of life.
- It takes a long time to grow young. ~Pablo Picasso
- Not my bull, not my bullshit.
- When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want them to bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass! ~Bobby Knight
See also Bring in the Clowns pop up card.
This is a fun card for birthdays and invitations, especially for the class clown, the lame joke dad, the office prankster.