Toot the horn! Bang the drums! It’s a party. Can you come?
- Drum up some fun.
- Toot the horn! Bang the drum! It’s a party. Can you come?
- Let me snare you.
- Rock around the clock,
- Crash, boom, bang!
- Keep calm and love a drummer.
- Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.
- Drums: not a hobby, a lifestyle.
- Weapons of mass percussion.
- Eat. Sleep. Drum. Repeat.
- Chitty chitty bang bang.
- I’m a drummer, nobody tells me to keep calm.
- Rat a tat-tat.
- March to the beat of your own drum.
- Make a racket.
- Bang a drummer.
- Can’t beat it with a stick.
- Drum roll.
- Life is good!
Indulge your inner Taylor Hawkins, Ringo Starr, Keith Moon, Buddy Rich, Phil Collins, Gene Krupa, Tommy Lee or Sheila E. with this pop-up drum kit, with all the essentials.
The longest drum roll by an individual was 8 hours 1 min 17 seconds and was achieved by Christopher Anthony at a shopping centre in California, USA, in 2012.
Drumming burns more calories in half hour session than cycling, weight lifting or hiking.