Beer! Crack open the card and watch a cold pint pop up.
Whether you refer to it as foam, head, or kräusen on top of your beer—love it or hate it—the foam that develops on top of most craft beers is impossible to ignore.
- To the holidays—all 365 of them.
- May our house always be too small to hold all our friends.
- May you live all the days of your life.
- This home runs on love, laughter, and cold beer.
- To friends: as long as we are able
To lift our glasses from the table.
- To the thirst that is yet to come.
- Remember, life is a little more honest after a couple of beers.
- History flows forward on a river of beer.
- Beer’s so frothy, smooth and cold;
It’s paradise, pure liquid gold.
Yes, beer means many things to me.
That’s all for now, I gotta pee.
- May we be who our dogs think we are.
- To your genitalia: May they never fail ya, or jail ya.
- Here’s to those who wish us well, all the rest can go to hell.
- Here’s to the women who love me terribly. May they soon improve.
- Life is Brewtiful.
“Ah, Bless you Sister. May all your sons be Bishops.”
Paddy and Mick are walking down the road and Paddy has a bag of doughnuts in his hand. Paddy says to Mick: “If you can guess how many doughnuts are in my bag, you can have them both.”
In English pubs, ale is ordered by pints and quarts. So in old England, when customers got unruly, the bartender would yell at them to mind their own pints and quarts and settle down. This is where we get the phrase: ‘mind your P’s and Q’s’.
“A beer often tastes different when it’s topped with head of foam. The creamy, fluffy feel of foam can dramatically alter the perception of any given beer by “softening” the overall palate.” ~ Thanks to Allan Wolfe, an avid craft beer enthusiast, for this explanation.
This is a fun card to give your mates.
Give this card to a friend or drinking buddy who is always there to talk about the day. Perfect for dads, lads, gals and anyone who likes a pint. Great for birthdays, fathers’ day or just to say thanks.
See also: That’s Amore Pizza