Knight, Dragon, and Castle, oh my!
Message you could write:
- Sometimes the best teacup is chipped.
- Some day you’ll have your own fairy tale.
- You are my happily ever after.
- Make a wish.
- You’re my knight in shining armor.
- You are the boldest, bravest, most noble knight in the Holy Empire.
- If you can’t take the heat, don’t tickle the dragon.
- Sometimes your knight in shining armor turns out to be a country boy in dirty work boots.
- My knight is stuck in traffic.
- An Englishman’s home is his castle.
- It’s always impossible until it’s done.
- Only a fool trips on what’s behind him.
- You’re my Knight in Shining Armor.
- Not my circus, not my dragon.
- Sometimes you just have to write your own damn fairy tale.
- I’ve been looking for you since I heard my first fairy tale.
- I live in a world of fantasy, so keep your reality away from me.
- Rocks in my path? I keep them all. With them I shall build my castle. ~Nemo Nox
- If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. ~Albert Einstein
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. ~C.S. Lewis
- May you live every day of your life. ~Jonathan Swift
- The most beautiful things in the world must be felt with the heart. ~Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- I can’t go back to yesterday because I was a different person then. ~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
- “My task is set before me, girl
My mission clear and true
There’ll be black knights and dragons, girl
But I will always come for you.” ~Emme Rollins
This is a great card for a Kid’s Birthday, Damsel’s birthday, Knight’s birthday, for fans of Puff the Magic Dragon, or Game of Thrones.
See also Protective Dragon Guardian