Fans take to their feet and the stage is set for this amazing Rock Concert with flashing laser lights, a full band and amped up energy. The music is LOUD. A card for the rock star in your life.
- You’re a rock star.
- Party like a rock star.
- Party like there’s no tomorrow.
- It’s half time baby.
- Rock and roll.
- Rock on.
- Seize the day.
- Blow out your ear drums.
- Eat, sleep, party, repeat.
- You rock my world.
- “Sex, drugs, and rock ‘n’ roll… take out the drugs and you’ve got more time for the other two.” ~Steve Tyler
- “We believed that anything worth doing was worth overdoing.” ~Steve Tyler
- “If it’s too loud, you’re too old.”
- “Once I’d tapped into the insanity, the song wrote itself.” ~Steve Tyler
- “Shit, we only gettin’ started!” ~Steve Tyler
- “Was it as good for you as it was for me?” ~Steve Tyler, the Demon of Screamin’ at Aerosmith
- “When I die, sprinkle my ashes over the 80’s.” ~David Lee Roth of Van Halen
- With a rebel yell she cried- “more, more, more! ~Billy Idol, Steve Stevens
Add Nine Years to Your Life:
A new study claims regular rock concert attendance can increase one’s lifespan by up to nine years. The logic is that live music increases feelings of self-worth, closeness to others, and, especially, mental stimulation, all of which contribute to one’s sense of well-being and longer life span.
See also: Banging Drums pop up card.