Santa in an airplane! He’s making express deliveries.
- Oh what fun it is to ride!
- Santa Claus is flying to town.
- You don’t believe in Santa Claus? You might as well not believe in fairies!
- You know you’re getting older when Santa starts looking younger.
- Dear Santa, before I explain, how much do you know already?
- “Of course there is a Santa Claus. It’s just that no single somebody could do all he has to do. So the Lord has spread the task among us all. That’s why everybody is Santa Claus. I am. You are.” ~ Truman Capote
- “Santa Claus is anyone who loves another and seeks to make them happy; who gives himself by thought or word or deed in every gift that he bestows.” ~Edwin Osgood Grover
- “They err who thinks Santa Claus comes down through the chimney; he really enters through the heart.” ~ Paul Ell
- “There are three stages of man: he believes in Santa Claus; he does not believe in Santa Claus; he is Santa Claus.” ~ Bob Phillips
- “The greatest thing is not to believe in Santa Claus; it is to be Santa Claus.” ~ Pat Boone
- “I still believe in Santa, the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy and true love. Don’t even try to tell me different.” ~Dolly Parton
Inspiration for the Santa On The Airplane Pop Up Christmas Card
Santa Claus is bringing gifts to children. He has lots and lots of children to deliver to in a single night! His reindeer were getting tired, so he hopped in an airplane.
See also: Santa in a hammock.