The navy blue cover opens to show multi-tasking Super Dad, hugging a child and racing to work.
Super Dad messages:
- Some people don’t believe in heroes, but they haven’t met my dad.
- Happy Father’s Day!
- I’m proud of my daddy.
- Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.
- Fatherhood is pretending the present you love the most is soap-on-a-rope.
- The most important thing in the world is family and love.
- A father carries pictures where his money used to be.
- A man can have many children, but a child can only have one father.
- There is no place higher than on Daddy’s shoulders.
- You’re my SuperDad. You’re Superman!
- Fathers are awesome.
Definition of a Super Dad:
A father who is highly capable, responsible, cooperative and energetic in child-rearing, especially while also holding down a job and helping manage a household.
Parenting Tips for Dads: Being an Engaged, Supportive & Loving Father
- Spend time with your child.
- Discipline with love and positive parenting.
- Be your child’s role model.
- Earn the right to be heard.
- Be your child’s teacher.
- Eat together as a family.
- Respect the other parent of your child.
How do I know if I am a good father?
See also: Best Dad Ever and Super Mom.