Thank You Notes Messages:
- You’re the best.
- You knocked me off my feet!
- I’m still smiling.
- Your thoughtfulness is a gift I will always treasure.
- Sometimes the simplest things mean the most.
- The banana bread was fabulous. You made my day.
- I’m touched beyond words.
- Thanks for believing in me.
- Thanks for your encouragement.
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~William Arthur Ward
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~Maya Angelou
It’s always a good idea to express gratitude in writing.
The purpose of a thank you note is to show your appreciation for a gift or service that someone has provided for you. If someone has done a favor for you, it’s nice to acknowledge with heartfelt written words. It’s also nice to send a thank you note to someone who goes beyond the call of duty.
The more you practice gratitude, the more attuned you are to it and the more you will enjoy the feeling of well being and reduced depression.
A special gift. A delicious, home-cooked meal. An extended stay at your friend’s house. Let’s face it: It’s nice when the people go out of their way to make you feel a little special. Express your gratitude than with a charming thank you note.
In an era when social media, emails, and text messages are fast methods of communication, sending a handwritten note feels a bit old-fashioned. But appreciating your loved ones will never go out of style. These little pop up thank you cards will be kept and treasured by the recipient, and remember far longer than a text message!
See also our large Skybirds Thank You card.