The majestic American Eagle represents freedom, power, and strength.
- Soar high.
- Great job!
- God bless America.
- A friend is like an eagle; you don’t find them flying in flocks.
- When a storm is coming, all other birds seek shelter. The eagle alone avoids the storm by flying above it. So, in the storms of life may your heart be like an eagle’s and soar above.
- A very great vision is needed and the man who has it must follow it as the eagle seeks the deepest blue of the sky. ~Crazy Horse
- Around, around, in ceaseless circles wheeling/With clangs of wings and scream, the Eagle sailed. ~ Percy Bysshe Shelley
- What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good idea. ~Gandhi
- And the rockets’ red glare, the bombs bursting in air. ~Jimi Hendrix, Woodstock, 1969
- Sorry girl, Eagles fly alone. ~Dave Dudley
- In an eagle there is all the wisdom of the world. – L. Deer
- Let America be the dream the dreamers dreamed—
Let it be that great strong land of love
Where never kings connive nor tyrants scheme
That any man be crushed by one above. ~Langston Hughes
The red cover shows an eagle in flight.
Open the card to the majestic bird perched on a mountain peak viewing his realm.
Note the wings are laser cut with tiny stars. His beak and claws are gold. Eagle’s eyes have the strongest vision in the animal kingdom. The card colors are chosen from the American flag. There are American Indian motifs on the inside cover. This 3-D card is finely made and hand-assembled.
Since 1782, the American Eagle has been the United States’ national emblem and mascot. Symbolizing perspicacity, courage, strength and immortality, he is considered “king of the skies” and messenger of the highest Gods.
Give this card to a father, a veteran, a patriot, a hero.