The Cardinal may make an appearance during times of celebration or despair, to let you know your loved one will always be with you.
- You’re my Cardinal.
- Hope is seeing the light, in spite of the darkness.
- The most wonderful places in the world to be are in someone’s thoughts and in someone’s heart.
- I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.
- We’ll make it through.
- Cardinals appear when Angels are near.
- Today I speak with kindness.
- I will act with intention.
- I will choose no harm.
- A beautiful soul is never forgotten.
- They walk beside us. Still loved. Still missed.
The Cardinal is so loved that it has been named the official bird of seven U.S. states. Bright red Cardinals are easily identified by even casual bird watchers, and are often seen frequenting backyards and bird feeders.
His brilliant plumage is his key to mating success—the brighter the better! Our brilliant red Cardinal is perched on a nest for high visibility. A beauty!
Cardinals are active songbirds and sing a variety of different melodies.
The bird is named for the red plumage of the male, which was said to look similar to a Catholic Cardinal’s red vestments.
I saw the cardinals today
Clad in ceremonial crimson red
Tiara tufts above their heads. ~John Lawless
This is a card for many occasions: birthdays, anniversaries, romance, homecoming, new season, fresh start, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, for bird watchers and gardeners, friendships, celebration, sympathy, memories, memorial, despair. This is a card to give our first responders, caretakers, nurses, family, loved ones. For coronavirus.