It’s a Circus Clown Birthday Cake!
First the clown jumps out, to great fanfare, music, flags! and around the cake are the words Happy Birthday.
What could be cuter? make some kid very happy with this exuberant card.
Message you could write in this card:
- Are you down to clown?
- How did the birthday clown write his jokes? He jest put pun to paper!
- Why don’t we eat clowns? Because they taste funny!
- What material are clown costumes made of? Poly Jester!
- Step right up for the best show in town
- Come one, come all.
- Your circus, your monkeys.
- When all else fails, join the circus.
- You are not just a clown, you are the entire circus,
- Send in the Clowns!
Blinky the Clown Song:
May your day be pleasant, open up your present,
Just for you, just for you!
Also see Jack-in-the-Box Clown Birthday card.