Chocolate and Roses Message:
- The more chocolate I eat, the more I love chocolate.
- Momma always said life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. ~Forrest Gump
- A little bit of sweetness can drown out a whole lot of bitterness.
- Chocolate: the poor man’s champagne.
- I never met a chocolate I didn’t like.
- Peace, love and chocolate!
- Save the earth it’s the only planet with chocolate!
Chocolate and Roses quotes:
- True strength is when you break a bar of chocolate into four pieces with your bare hands – then just eat one.
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt. ~Charles Schulz
- My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&M’s and a chocolate cake. I feel better already. ~Dave Barry
- Make a list of important things to do today. At the top of your list, put eat chocolate. Now, you’ll get at least one thing done today. ~Gina Hayes
- It’s not that chocolates are a substitute for love. Love is a substitute for chocolate. Chocolate is, let’s face it, far more reliable than a man. ~Miranda Ingram
What could be more delicious than love and chocolate and roses? This is a luscious card for a chocoholic, for Mother’s Day, flirting, birthdays, for an anytime Valentine.
Words describing chocolate:
a sweet delight
chocolate chip cookie
See also That’s Amore, Pizza Pop Up Card.