The lovers’ red cover has a silhouette of Cupid in a big heart. Inside the card, a pair of 3-D Cupids are shooting arrows around a heart. Will they hit it?
- Cupid is one smart dude.
- Dear Cupid, next time hit us BOTH.
- I love you like crazy. We’re crazy.
- Crazy in love.
- Cupid is fat, naked and dangerous.
- Cupid rhymes with stupid.
- Can’t stop drinking about you.
- Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desires.
- Women love a self-confident bald man. ~Larry David
- A woman drove me to drink, and I didn’t have the decency to thank her. ~W.C. Fields
- I want a man who’s kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire? ~Zsa Zsa Gabor
Who was Cupid?
According to myth, Cupid was the son of Mercury, the winged messenger of the gods, and Venus, the goddess of love. He often appeared as a winged infant carrying a bow and a quiver of arrows whose wounds inspired love or passion in his every victim.
Cupid is the Roman god of beauty and love. He is also believed to be the son of goddess Venus. He looks like a baby with a rosy pink face, chubby body, and wings. He holds a bow and a quiver filled with golden and leaden arrows.
He fires golden arrows at people to make them fall in love and leaden arrows to make them fall out of love. This bow and arrow is the source of Cupid’s power. His Roman name is Cupido, which means Desire. He is a symbol of Valentine’s Day, a day to celebrate love.
A sweet little Valentine to the one you love! Don’t wait for February!
See also Love Struck pop up card.
Cupidos rodean un corazón tras haber disparado sus flechas a la persona deseada.