Gingerbread Train message you can write:
- I wish you sugar and spice and everything nice.
- Christmas calories don’t count.
- It’s a chew chew train!
- I just want to bake and watch Christmas movies.
- Children have a full time occupation. It’s called Play.
- Run, run, as fast as you can. You won’t catch me, I’m the Gingerbread Man.
- “We’re like the wicked witch. We promise gingerbread, then eat the little brats alive.” ~Orson Scott Card, Ender’s Game
- “It’s not the beginning or the destination that counts. It’s the ride in between.” ~ David Baldacci,
See also: Christmas Tree with gifts pop up card.
Gingerbread train is a perfect holiday touch for your dessert table and a darling Christmas gift for a collector.
It’s fun, it’s affordable, it’s durable, and can be used for many years. It’s pre-assembled! just open and display.
This would be a cute birthday card for someone with a winter birthday, especially close to Christmas.
Christmas Train quote:
“It’s been my experience that most folk who ride trains could care less where they’re going. For them it’s the journey itself and the people they meet along the way. You see, at every stop this train makes, a little bit of America, a little bit of your country, gets on and says hello. That’s why trains are so popular at Christmas. People get on to meet their country over the holidays. They’re looking for some friendship, a warm body to talk to. People don’t rush on a train, because that’s not what trains are for.”
~ David Baldacci,