I love Mom. My mother is the greatest.
This loving pop-up card has the words I Love Mom, and a cascade of rainbow colors hearts and flowers.
I love Mom Message:
- Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it.
- A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
- The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.
- It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.
- A mother is the person you can always call to see how long chicken lasts in the fridge.
- Every day I wake up and think: how on Earth did I become this much like my mother?
- There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? ~Milton Berle
- I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then, I want to move in with them. ~Phyllis Diller
- Parenting is f**king hard. ~Adele
- My mom had a great deal of trouble with me but I think she enjoyed it. ~Mark Twain
- Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism. ~Gilda Radner
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love. ~Stevie Wonder
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. ~Oprah
It’s been more than 100 years since Woodrow Wilson proclaimed Mother’s Day a national celebration in May 1914!
See also Pink Lotus Flowers.