- Bloom where you are planted.
- Tiptoe through the tulips.
- Earth laughs in flowers.
- Take time to smell the roses.
- You’re strictly a red tulips girl.
- Love is friendship set on fire.
- Roses are red, violets are blue, I’ll never love someone the way I love you.
- Your smile conquers my heart.
- Tulips kiss winter goodbye.
Red tulips, like red roses, are the flowers of romance. Give them for any occasion when you would give red roses, for a fresh variation. Your love is special.
- Tulips are tokens of love, passion, romanticism, dreaminess, and also a perfect lover.
- They continue growing even after removing the flower from the ground. A tulip in a vase can grow up to 1 inch in length.
- Tulips are known for their bold colors and almost perfectly symmetrical shape.
- Tulip is the official symbol of the Parkinson’s Disease Foundation (adopted in 1980 as its symbol).
- The Dutch royal family sent 100,000 tulip bulbs to Ottawa in 1945 to thank for sheltering Princess Juliana and her daughters during Nazi occupation of the Netherlands.
- According to Feng shui, having red tulips them at home brings love, fame and wealth
- The Netherlands is the epicenter of tulip bulb production. It exports over 3 billion tulip bulbs a year, in 8000 varieties.
- World’s largest tulip festival is celebrated by Canadians in the month of May, stretches from Commissioner’s Park at Dow’s Lake to Parliament hill, and then across the Ottawa River to Gatineau Park, Quebec.
Other beautiful flower cards: Flowering Pink Jacaranda
The massive Bouquet we call All Occasion Card.
Give this card to say Congratulations, I love you, Get well, thank you. A gift for a gardener, for an Anniversary, Birthday, and Valentine, for a Baby Shower, Celebration, Graduation, a Christening, for Romance, for Easter. Give Tulips to your girlfriend or SO, or your mother / mother-in-law.