Check out this unique pokemon pop up card.
- Pokemoning: gotta catch ’em all.
- Let’s battle.
- Team Rockets blasting off again.
- Cause i always play to win!
- Happy Birthday to Chu :)
- I choose you.
- Fire comes out your back when you get angry.
- Well ash ya snooze la lose and you’re behind right from the start.
- That’s a mew concept to me.
- Charmanders are red and Squirtels are blue, if you were a Pokemon I’d choose you.
- I liked Pokemon before it was cool.
- I once named a Regice “Regice Philbin” and a Ducklett “Quacker Oats”
- That’s so onixplainable
- Thats right, you keep your meowth shut!
- It’s a thrill to be a fan among fans.
- I love pocket kittens.
How do you explain Pokémon?
Pokémon are creatures of all shapes and sizes who live in the wild or alongside humans. For the most part, Pokémon do not speak except to utter their names. There are currently more than 700 creatures that inhabit the Pokemon universe. Pokémon are raised and commanded by their owners (called “Trainers”). During their adventures, Pokémon grow and become more experienced and develop additional powers.
The most popular Pokémon character is a unisex rodent named Pikachu. It has a small mouth, long, pointed ears with black tips, brown eyes, and two red circles on its cheeks. There are pouches inside its cheeks where it stores electricity. He throws lightening bolts, sometimes by accident, and sometimes causes electric storms.
The Pokémon characters have become pop culture icons in this pokemon pop up card. They have hundreds of millions of fans of all ages.
The gender of a Pikachu can be determined by its tail.
If the end of its tail is long and flat, it means that it is a male. The tail of the female species is shaped like a heart at its tip.
Also see our little Pikachu popup card.