Puppy Love Messages:
- Have fun on your birthday.
- Happiness is a puppy licking your face.
- Who’s counting?
- Happy birthday to my favorite human.
- I want to give you a sloppy kiss of your birthday.
- It’s a wet nose birthday.
- That hit the spot.
- Look for the happy spots in life.
- A 1001 reasons to love you.
- A dog wags its tail with its heart.
- You’re bad to the bone.
- Happy birthday to my dog mum.
- Wishing you a year filled with much love.
- I love parties. Happy birthday!
- You are so very special! Even though you have lost that new puppy smell. Happy Birthday!
- Happy birthday to my cute puppy.
- Who wants their belly rubbed?
- I went all out and bought the fancy kibble for your party.
- Hope you have a doggone good day.
- Happy birthday! Want to go bark at people in the park?
- I’m so excited it’s your birthday I’ve been running in circles all morning!
- Got you some pup-cakes!
See also: Shaggy Daddy.
Puppies are constantly inventing new ways to be bad. It’s fascinating. You come into a room they’ve been in and see pieces of debris and try to figure out what you had that was made from wicker or what had been stuffed with fluff.
If a picture wasn’t going very well, I’d put a puppy in it. ~Norman Rockwell
We love dogs. Just about all of us do. Big dogs, small dogs, yappy dogs, fluffy dogs, all of them are loveable dogs — we call them pups and puppers, woofers and boofers, pupperinos and cutie-booties, and we adore our closest companions like no other.