Open the card and enter the tennis match. Two players are giving their all as they reach for the ball and slam it back and forth. The court is shaped like an oversized tennis ball which creates a nice display when looking down at the card.
- Have a smashing time.
- Court is in session.
- You got served.
- Happy birthday, Tennis Queen! (or King!)
- Party at the Net
- Love match!
- We’re downright Smashing!
- You have met your tennis match
- Baby Got Backhand,
- Kiss My Ace
- Tennis Starts With Love
- We’re a perfect match.
- You Only Live Once, But You Get to Serve Twice.
- Serve It, Smash It, Win It, Love It.
- You Just Got Served.
Tennis, as much as it is a physical battle between two or four players, is a mental game against one’s self. Every player is going to have a strong forehand but it is the way you react to it, and your ability to send it back over to your opponent’s court, that ultimately decides the victor.
The general rules of tennis match are:
- Players/teams cannot carry the ball or catch it with the racquet.
- Players cannot hit the ball twice.
- Players must wait until the ball passes the net before they can return it.
- A player that does not return a live ball before it bounces twice loses the point.
- Do not touch the tennis net.
Like Golf? see our exclusive Golf Master popup card.