Racing Cyclist Message:
- Happy birthday, Champ.
- You’re a winner!
- Have a wheelie good birthday.
- This is how I roll.
- It’s a vicious cycle.
- Keeping’ it real.
- Enjoy life behind bars.
- Life is a beautiful ride.
- Congratulations, King of the Mountains.
- It never gets easier, you just get faster. ~Greg LeMond
- A bicycle ride around the world begins with a single pedal stroke. ~Scott Stoll
- When it’s hurting you, that’s when you can make a difference. ~ Eddy Merckx
- The best rides are the ones where you bite off much more than you can chew, and live through it. ~Doug Bradbury
- It doesn’t matter whether it’s raining or the sun is shining or whatever: as long as I’m riding a bike, I know I’m the luckiest guy in the world. ~Mark Cavendish, British pro racer
- It is the unknown around the corner that turns my wheels. ~Heinz Stücke, German long-distance touring cyclist
- Life is like a 10-speed bicycle. Most of us have gears we never use. ~Charles M. Schultz, creator of the Peanuts comic strip
- If you’re not as strong a climber as the other guys around you, try and position yourself at the front of the group going into a climb. Attack the climb on the steeper parts, the harder parts, to ensure you stay on top of it, then use the shallower gradients to get a bit of a breather… Even when you’re on a climb, don’t get carried away and start racing other people. Ride at your own tempo and know your limits – you will be grateful in the long run. Start slow and finish fast. ~ Geraint Thomas, Team Sky
- It doesn’t matter if you’re sprinting for an Olympic gold medal, a town sign, a trailhead, or the rest stop with the homemade brownies. If you never confront pain, you’re missing the essence of the sport. ~ Scott Martin, cyclist and journalist
- When my legs hurt, I say: “Shut up legs! Do what I tell you to do! ~ Jens Voigt
Racing Cyclist Card use:
A great card to celebrate the cyclist you love, for birthdays, friendship, a challenge, promotion, any occasion. To inspire and applaud his effort.
See also: Female Racing Cyclist bicycle pop up card.