The dollar green cover depicts the Las Vegas strip, the main street and focal point of Sin City.
- A little bit of this town goes a very long way.
- What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas.
- Las Vegas looks like you imagine Heaven looks at night.
- Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
- A pack of cards is the devil’s prayer-book.
- There are so many Vegas shows you can’t possibly see them all, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try.
- It’s hard to decide which of the things you swore you’d never do, you’re going to do first.
- Eat your betting money but don’t bet your eating money.
- The urge to gamble is so universal and its practice is so pleasurable, that I assume it must be evil.
- Everything’s a gamble, love most of all.
- So did the real Caesar use this bathroom?
- The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket.
This 4 mile boulevard is home to themed hotels with elaborate displays such as fountains synchronized to music, replicas of an Egyptian pyramid, the Venetian Grand Canal, and the Eiffel Tower.
Open the card to a sassy 3D pop-up of the historic 1959 “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas” sign next to a huge date palm tree. This American landmark is recognized around the world.
On the border of the card are a heart, spade, club and diamond, signifying poker and card games, betting and gambling, heart ache, big rocks and diamond earrings.
Vegas has many secrets and a colorful history. But one thing we know for sure: Whatever Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas.
This fun card is great for bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, gamblers, risk takers, for vacations, weddings, or anyone who loves Las Vegas.
See also: Roll the Dice Casino pop up card, Wild Wild West, Shanghai pop up card.