The teal cover shows a striped circus tent with a seal out front twirling a red polka-dot ball.
Open the card to a three-ring circus, with a big cat leaping through a flaming hoop, a twirling acrobat, a tall Clown in a top hat walking on stilts, a baby elephant balancing on a ball, a lithe trapeze artist flying through the air, two more acrobats dancing through twirling hoops, and a wild bear. In front of all this activity, a very dapper turquoise seal wearing a red bow tie twirls a red polka-dot ball. No animals were harmed in this depiction!
- Darling girl, when all else fails, join the circus.
- Come one, come all.
- Not my circus, not my monkeys.
- We’re a few clowns short of a circus.
- I was knocked over by a clown car; fortunately 17 people got out to help.
- Is that a balloon in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
- Was it love at first sight? Yes, we flipped over each other.
- Life is the greatest show on earth.
You could give this card to a mom trying to manage the three-ring circus of family life. Merriam-Webster’s definition of a three-ring circus is “a circus that has three separate areas where performances occur at the same time.” Also, “a place with a lot of busy and confusing activity or something wild, confusing, engrossing or entertaining.” I daresay every mom can relate!
This is a festive card for a child’s party, graduation, birthday, or to express admiration for a teacher, a nanny, a friend, or parent who manages the whole shebang and keeps on smiling. Acknowledge your project manager, wife, mom, event planner, or wedding director with this 3-ring thank you card.
Also see our Circus Clown Birthday Cake pop up card.