Open the Crossroad card to a pop-up signpost with 7 arrows pointing in different directions, and the question, “Which Way?”
This is THE card for that important fork in the road. Graduation. New home. Love decisions.
“Which way from here?” Choices! Decisions!
Gift this card to the recent graduate, an intrepid explorer, an uncertain love, or anyone at a crossroads who needs encouragement for the road ahead.
Oh no, there’s a fork in the road!
Crossroads Message you could write in card:
- When nothing is going right, go left.
- Every which way.
- If I won the award for laziness, I would send somebody to pick it up for me.
- They say “don’t try this at home” so I’m coming over to your house to try it.
- Stop!! Memory lane under construction!!
- Never ask a starfish for directions.
- You can stop driving me crazy, I can walk from here.
- Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.
- Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
- The road to success is always under construction.~Lily Tomlin
- I Got It Bad (And That Ain’t Good). ~Frank Sinatra
- If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button. ~Sam Levenson
- “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.” ~
- Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn’t, it ain’t. That’s logic. ~Lewis Carroll
- Few things are as stressful as finding oneself lost on the road with no signposts and no one to ask directions.
Alice came to a fork in the road.
“Which road do I take?” she asked.
“Where do you want to go?” responded the Cheshire Cat.
“I don’t know,” Alice answered.
“Then,” said the Cat, “it doesn’t matter.”
See also: Alice’s Tea Party.