- You rock!
- Let the Good Times roll!
- If it’s too loud, you’re too old.
- You’re only as old as the music you play.
- I got you this guitar for your birthday.
- Get yourself a G-string.
- Guitars don’t care how many other Guitars you have.
- Q. How many guitarists does it take to play Stairway to Heaven?
A. Apparently all of them.
Pretty woman, won’t you pardon me?
Pretty woman, I couldn’t help but see
Pretty woman, oh you look lovely as you can be
Are you lonely just like me?
Ah, might as well jump (jump!)
Might as well jump
Go ahead and jump (jump!)
Go ahead and jump
~Van Halen, the Glee song
I have only one burning desire:
Let me stand next to your fire.
Iconic moment in rock & roll:
1957: Buddy Holly and the Crickets perform “That’ll Be the Day” and “Peggy Sue” on The Ed Sullivan Show.
1969: Jimi Hendrix blows Woodstock crowds away with a mesmerizing rendition of “The Star-Spangled Banner.”
2013: Nile Rodgers records infectious hit “Get Lucky” with artist-producer Pharrell Williams and electro duo Daft Punk.