It’s the first warm day of spring, a big day for these happy birds: they’re having a very important bird meeting in the branches of the tree, hopping and gossiping and welcoming their friends back from their migration.
Open the spring green cover to reveal a tree filled with happy birds. The tree is home to a hooting owls couple and a singing birds couple, representing unity and bonding. There is a pretty embellishment of leaves and spring greenery under the tree. This is a happy card for Family, Birthdays, Graduation, Class reunion, Engagement, Anniversary, new birth, Get Well, Old Friends, and a happy card for grandchildren.
- Birds of a feather flock together.
- Flock wisely.
- Don’t ruffle my feathers.
- I’m a Night Owl.
- Look Whooo’s _____ (fill in age)
- Whooo’s Having a Birthday?
- Owl Always Love You
- Owl You Need is Love
- Love from Owl of Us
- Whooo Loves Ya Baby?
- Happy birds play in happy trees.
- Owl do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
- Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.
- Hoot Hoot Hooray!
- Life’s A Hoot.
- Remember Whooo You Are.
- Bless this Nest.
- Give Today Your Owl.
- Why be moody when you can shake yo booty?
- Guess Who Loves You?
- You’re a Hoot!
- Something to Hoot About.
- As long as you’re happy, who the hell cares?
- Kind people are my kinda people.
- Laughter is the best medicine.
- It’s Owl Good.
- Love with Owl Your Heart.
- Hoot! Hoot! You’re So Cute.
- Hear how the birds, on every blooming spray, With joyous music wake the dawning day. ~Alexander Pope
- The best song:
My, oh my what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine heading my way
Mister Bluebird on my shoulder
It’s the truth, it’s actch’ll
Ev’rything is satisfactch’ll
Wonderful feeling, wonderful day!~from 1946 movie, Song of the South
Also see: Nutty Squirrels