The sunset orange cover is decorated with a stunning lapiz blue dragonfly with intricate lacy wings.
Open the card to a serene 7 level pop-up: two iridescent dragonflies are perched on branches over a lake. A purple and pink water lily, bright green leaves and a pair of orange koi fish complete the water garden scene.
The Dragonfly symbolizes:
- Change and transformation
- Joy, lightness of being
- Realm of emotions, invitation to dive deeper into your feelings
- Being on the lookout for illusions and deceits, whether external or personal
- Connection with nature’s spirits, fairies realms
- Follow your heart.
- Let your spirit soar.
- Show your true colors.
- Hold you in my memory, find you in my dreams.
- Keep calm and flutter your wings.
- My entire world changed when you left for Heaven.
- I am not my memories, I am my dreams.
- You’re so fly.
- Be the change you want to see in the world.
- Keep your heart open to dreams.
- Follow your dreams, they know the way.
- “My sun sets to rise again.” ~Robert Browning
- Love is immortality.
- Lightness in feelings, lightness in thoughts.
- Rows and flows of angel hair
And ice cream castles in the air
And feather canyons everywhere
I’ve looked at clouds that way.
I’ve looked at clouds from both sides now. ~Joni Mitchell
- As soon as we’re here, we disappear, like dragonflies. ~Eddi Reader, Love is the Way
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ~Eleanor Roosevelt
See also Monarch Butterfly on Milkweed popup card.
The dragonfly’s amazing flight patterns change direction swiftly, as they zigzag and glide effortlessly through the air. When you’re stuck in a situation and need a new perspective, tap your ability to adapt and tackle the issue from a different angle.
The Dragonfly is the goddess of creativity, the messenger of wisdom and enlightenment from other realms, a symbol of joy and rebirth and departed souls. Dragonflies are associated with light and illusion. This card is for any occasion where beauty and spirit are paramount. It is suitable for a birthday card, a Mother’s Day card, a sympathy card. Give it to any gardener or nature lover.