The phrase Jet Set evokes high society, beautiful people, café society, a sense of personal style, a combination of cheek and chic, pose and poise, country-clubs, cream of society, elite, fashionable society, in-crowd, high life, well-to-do, upper class, wealthy. The TV series Mad Men had an episode called Jet Set.
- Pack up, let’s fly away!
- You’re a high flyer!
- My heart has jet lag.
- Have a great trip.
- You’re going places!
- Paris is always a good idea. ~Audrey Hepburn in “Sabrina”
- I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.~ Susan Sontag
- To travel is to live.~Hans Christian Andersen
- Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.~Michael Palin, Monty Pytho
Not all those who wander are lost.~ J.R.R. Tolkien
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page. ~St Augustine
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ~Lao Tzu
- I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move. ~Robert Louis Stevenson
- It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end. ~Ernest Hemingway
- The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes. ~Marcel Proust
- Travel brings power and love back into your life. ~Rumi
Tell me that you’ll wait for me
Hold me like you’ll never let me go
‘Cause I’m leavin’ on a jet plane
Don’t know when I’ll be back again
Oh babe, I hate to go. ~John Denver
Weather-wise it’s such a lovely day
You just say the words and we’ll beat the birds
Down to Acapulco Bay
It’s perfect for a flying honeymoon, they say
Come fly with me, let’s fly, let’s fly
Pack up, let’s fly away! ~Frank Sinatra
Is a Jet considered an airplane?
A super cool card for announcing a vacation, a proposal, a trip, a birthday, honeymoon, a positive change in your life, for a job change, retirement, a transition, graduation, for a journey of a lifetime. Give this card to a pilot, a flight attendant, a traveler.