Keep Calm and Wash Your Hands! Wear a mask! Coronavirus will be defeated.
This is a card to remind us to stay calm and be healthy and live happy. Coronavirus will be defeated. Life will go on. We will gather with friends and families, laugh again, go to theaters and movies, fly in planes, attend sporting events. We’ll get there. Take care of yourself, protect others. Get vaccinated. Above all, use this period as a lesson on how to live life with a concern for all of humankind.
The CDC says handwashing is one of the best defenses against the coronavirus (covid-19), and all viruses for that matter.
Please don’t forget our eateries, cafes and bars, and the people who work there. The cooks, bartenders, waiters. The poets, artists and musicians. The teachers, first responders, doctors, nurses, care givers.
Be safe, be smart, be kind
- I don’t know who needs to hear this now, but even if you’re home alone, under no circumstances should you cut your own hair.
- Once this is over, I’m going to do a reverse quarantine and not go home for six weeks.
- “There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.” ~Bill Waterson, cartoonist
- Sometimes you find yourself in the middle of chaos, and sometimes in the middle of chaos, you find yourself.
- Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to locate a roll of toilet tissue.
- Happy hour! Time for a quaran-tini.
- Zoom on over.
- Keep calm and carry on.
Best social distancing pick up lines:
- I saw you from across the bar. Stay there.
- If I told you that you had a nice body, would you keep it six feet away from me?
- Hey baby, you come within 6 feet of here often?
- Without you, my life is as empty as the supermarket shelves.
- I wash my hands when there’s no pandemic too.
- BEST pick up line: I’m vaccinated.
Discover a creative skill.
- Finish that unfinished book.
- Attend that unattended hobby.
- Sing that hummed song aloud.
- Accomplish the undone deed.
- Try to understand that misunderstanding.
- Call that out of touch friend.
- Say that unsaid word.
- Fulfill that unfulfilled promise and live that unlived life.
- Keep Calm and Wear a Mask (until you’re vaccinated.)
A whole bunch of people about to learn that “sufficient time home alone” was not the only thing they needed to write a great novel.
“We have a chance to do something extraordinary. As we head out of this pandemic we can change the world. Create a world of love. A world where we are kind to each other. Above all a world where we are kind no matter what class, race, sexual orientation, what religion or lack of or what job we have. Don’t disparage those at the food bank because they may be us if things were just slightly different. Let love and kindness be our roadmap.”
See also: Get Well Soon pop up card.
Coronavirus card, PPE card, wear a Mask, card for First Responders, family, friends, neighbors, Covid-19 card, social sistancing, Keep Calm, wash your hands, gratitude, love, appreciation, courage, pandemic, zoom, teachers, first responders, doctors, nurses, care givers