Casino messages you can write:
- Life is like poker: it’s not the hand you’re dealt, but how you play it.
- I hit the jackpot with you.
- All bets are off!
- I’m betting the farm.
- Down to the wire.
- It’s all in the cards.
- Luck of the draw!
- No dice.
- Quit while you’re ahead.
- Hold’em is to stud what chess is to checkers.
- Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.
- $50 bucks says I have a gambling problem.
- Nobody has ever bet enough on a winning horse.
- There is a very easy way to make a small fortune at the Casino; go there with a large one.
- “If I lose today, I can look forward to winning tomorrow, and if I win today, I can expect to lose tomorrow. A sure thing is no fun.” ~ Chico Marx
- “Last year people won more than one billion dollars playing poker. And casinos made twenty-seven billion just by being around those people.” –Samantha Bee
- “Someone once asked me why women don’t gamble as much as men do and I gave the commonsensical reply that we don’t have as much money. That was a true but incomplete answer. In fact, women’s total instinct for gambling is satisfied by marriage.” ~ Gloria Steinem
- “Gambling has brought our family together. We had to move to a smaller house.” ~ Tommy Cooper
- “If you can’t spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker.” ~ Mike McDermott
- “Poker is a hard way to make an easy living.” ~ Doyle Brunson
- There are no clocks in a casino.
- Casino gambling is colorful and dramatic and theatrical. ~ Steve Wynn
see also: Triple Crown Winner pop up card.
History of The Hacienda Horse and Rider Sign:
The Hacienda Horse and Rider Sign was first sign on display in 1967 at the Hacienda Hotel. The sign was designed by Brian Leming and built by Young Electric Sign Co. (YESCO)
The Hacienda was a hotel/casino that operated on the Las Vegas Strip from 1956 to 1996. It was imploded on New Year’s Eve 1999, and replaced with the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.