A guy and gal are smooching inside a a big heart with the word LOVE underneath the kissers.
Open to a pink fence made of hearts and valentines. A guy and gal are eyeing each other. Now, open the card wider, and watch the kissers go in for the smooch!
- I got you, babe.
- What were we waiting for?
- Still, after all these years, I love you.
- Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will.
- All I need are your hugs and kisses to get me through.
- Pucker up.
- Admit one.
- Let’s make out.
- I think I love you.
- Love the one you’re with.
- I still love you.
- Sealed with a Kiss.
- Happy Anniversary!
- Happy Valentines Day!
- I love you so, But why I love you, I’ll never know. ~Jay-Z
- There is no cure for love, ~Leonard Cohen
- You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
- Your lips always leave a taste my heart can’t forget.
- The best thing about a keyboard is that U and I are together.
- Be my Valentine.
Tips For How To Be A Good Kisser & Make It Impossible To Forget You:
- Stay in tune with the other person.
- Make eye contact before the kiss.
- Use the proper amount of tongue.
- Pay attention to their body language.
- Kiss more than just the lips.
- Use your hands. When kissing someone, you shouldn’t just stand there with your arms at your side.
- Hold them. Lovers are meant to be embraced!
- Mix up the types of kissing. You can also incorporate biting, sucking, and licking as well. But everything in moderation. You’re not Dracula or Lassie.
This is an undeniably schmaltzy romantic blushing sentimental passionate affectionate impulsive hug & kiss of a card. For your guy, for your gal. You’re pinned. You’re engaged. You love her (him) as much as ever.
See also our Swan Gondola.