Sweet Angels kiss, they have butterfly wings. They are love cherubs.
Angels Kiss messages you could write:
- Angels are watching you.
- You are the Angel in my life.
- Angelic blessings!
- All the best for you.
- You’re a princess butterfly.
- There are Angels among us.
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- Black as the devil, hot as hell, pure as an angel, sweet as love.
- I am good, but not an angel.
Guardian angel quotes:
- I am your Guardian Angel. I am a part of you. I am here to guide you, love you and protect you. You need not hide your feelings from me, for they are my feelings also.
- Nobody is ever alone, even in the darkest times of their lives.
- The guardian angels of life sometimes fly so high as to be beyond our sight, but they are always looking down upon us.
- These things I warmly wish for you Someone to love, some work to do, A bit o’ sun, a bit o’ cheer, And a guardian angel always near. ~Irish blessing
- Wishing you A sunbeam to warm you, A moonbeam to charm you, A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you. ~Irish blessing
- Angels are all around us, all the time, in the very air we breathe.
Angel kisses are more than a simple peck on the cheek or lips. They’re when you softly and gently kiss someone’s face in other areas, like their eyelids or their nose, suggesting you want more and more of them.
Did you know?
People began referring to the images of Putti and Cupid as “cherubs” because of their association with the glorious feeling of being in love. Cherubs and cupids of popular art look like chubby little babies.
The Cupids (which are also known as cherubs) are iconic angelic childlike beings that traditionally are known as symbols of romantic love. Cupids are motifs commonly used in Renaissance, Baroque and Rococo European art.
See also: Cardinal Memories pop up card