Love Angels are in their own world, free of distraction, jealousy, and harm.
In this heavenly scene, the male is playing a flute, and the female is leaning on his knee, enraptured by the music. They each have fairy wings.
- My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
- Freckles are kisses from the angels.
- You’re my angel.
- Pay attention to your dreams – Angels often speak directly to our hearts when we are asleep.
- To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.
- I’m an angel, honest! These horns are just to keep my halo up.
- Angels live in the hearts of those who dare to love.
- Friends are the angels that you can see.
- It is said that everyone has a guardian angel of their own.
- No matter what the question is, love is the answer!
- “When you wake up with a song stuck in your head, it means an angel sang you to sleep.” ~ Denise Baer
- “Angels can fly because they carry no burdens.” ~ Eileen Elias Freeman
- “Music is well said to be the speech of angels.” ~ Thomas Carlyle.
- “I’m no angel, but I’ve spread my wings a bit.” ~Mae West
- “Angels are spirits, flames of fire; they are higher than man, they have wider connections.” ~ Matthew Simpson
- “There may be fairies, there may be elves, but God helps those who help themselves.” ~Stephen King
- “Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.” ~Hans Christian Andersen
- The golden hours on angel wings
Flew o’er me and my dearie,
For dear to me as light and life
Was my sweet Highland Mary. ~ Robert Burns
What do angel wings symbolize?
Their wings symbolize protection, purity, courage, love harmony, and protection. They provide us with happiness, hope, and faith. It is believed that angels reside in heaven and that everyone has a guardian angel of their own.
See also Peace on Earth pop up card.