Marijuana is a symbol of liberation and insight, as it is a drug that is known for producing states of enlightenment in the user. It is also often a symbol of rebellion against authority, connotes personal liberty and dissatisfaction with the status quo, especially with regards to government.
If you dream that you are using marijuana, this may indicate a need for stress relief or insight in your life. On the other hand, if you dream about growing marijuana, this is indicative of rebelling against authority.
- Two heads are better than one.
- Don’t bogart that birthday cake!
- Happy Birthday, Bud!
- Happy Birthday … hope it’s dope!
- Everybody must get stoned!
- A friend with weed is a friend indeed.
- Let’s rock this joint!
- Wake and bake.
- Smoke loud and proud.
- Joints for jabs.
- We’re best buds.
- Digging our joint venture.
- April 20 is my personal holiday.
- Weed be good together.
- Roll another one … just like the other one.
- He sees when you are smoking, he knows when you are baked . . .
- Cloudy, with a chance of munchies.
- Always take your driver’s license picture when high after smoking dope, so when you get pulled over, the cop will think you always look like that. ~High Times advice columnist
- I wouldn’t recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they’ve always worked for me. ~Hunter S. Thompson
- “Do you think I’ve gone round the bend?”
“I’m afraid so. You’re mad, bonkers, completely off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.” ~Lewis Carroll
- I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions. ~Augusten Burroughs
- You don’t stop growing until they shovel the dirt in. ~Keith Richards
- All of life is a foreign country. ~Jack Kerouac
- Everybody’s busted in the blinding lights of Closing Time.~Leonard Cohen
- Think for yourself and question authority. ~Timothy Leary
- Of course I know how to roll a joint. ~Martha Stewart
- Make the most you can of the Indian Hemp seed and sow it everywhere. ~George Washington
- Federal and state laws should be changed to no longer make it a crime to possess marijuana for private use. ~Richard Nixon
- Alcohol and marijuana, if used in moderation, plus loud, usually low-class music, make stress and boredom infinitely more bearable. ~Kurt Vonnegut Jr.
recommended: How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us about Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan.