Elephant family is a heart-warming card about bonding, family, and loyalty. A mother elephant leads her baby safely through tall grass. The mother and baby’s ears can be opened wide. Charming little drawings cut on the inside covers show footprints and a line drawing reminiscent of Babar.
- Happy birthday mom.
- Don’t forget me.
- I’ll never forget you.
- Dream big, little one.
- Breathe it all in, love it all out.
- There’s nothing in the world like a mother’s love.
- Together we make a family.
- No one in the world needs an elephant tusk but an elephant.
- I have a memory like an elephant: I remember every elephant I’ve ever met.
- They say an elephant never forgets. What they don’t tell you is, you never forget an elephant. ~Bill Murray
- Only elephants should own ivory.
- Elephants are like people, only more so.
- All worries are irrelephant.
- Elephants never forget.
- Love will draw elephants through a keyhole.
- Our own heart is our temple, the philosophy is kindness.
- Anything unrelated to Elephants is irrelephant.
Baby Elephants facts:
A baby elephant is called a calf. It weighs about 250 pounds at birth and stands about three feet tall. Calves can’t see very well at first, but they can recognize their mothers by touch, scent, and sound. Baby elephants stay very close to their mothers for the first couple of months.
In an elephant family an older, experienced lady elephant leads the herd. A family usually consist of a mother, her sisters, daughters their babies (calves). Occasionally, non-related elephants join to form families. Female family units range from three to twenty five elephants.
Elephants develop strong, intimate bonds between friends and family members. After a long separation they become highly emotional when they are reunited.
This is a card for family, for memories, for Mother’s Day, for people who love elephants, for birthdays and for loved ones you miss.
See also our Elephant’s Balloons Birthday Party pop-up card.