The Weeping Willow tree got its name because raindrops falling from the cascading branches resemble tears.
Messages you could write in Weeping Willow Tree card:
- Your leafy whispers delight me.
- Good friends don’t say goodbye. They say “see you soon.”
- Your friendship means the world to me.
- Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.
- Sink your roots into the earth.
- Thanks for being there when I needed you.
- You’re a blessing to me.
- Thank you for being my angel.
- Two or three things I know for sure, and one of them is that if we are not beautiful to each other, we cannot know beauty in any form. ~Dorothy Allison
- Be grateful for luck. Pay the thunder no mind. Listen to the birds. And don’t hate nobody. ~Eubie Blake
- In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt. ~Margaret Atwood
- Where have all the flowers gone? ~Pete Seeger
- Where has the evening gone? ~Lila Heatter
- I see your true colors shining through, so that’s why I love you so don’t be afraid. ~Cyndi Lauder
- “Twas ever dus. ~Bugs Bunny
- Will you still love me tomorrow? ~The Shirelles
Give the Weeping Willow Tree pop up card to celebrate life, new beginnings, life balance, anniversaries, passing, bereavement, memories and timeless beauty. For first responders, caretakers, and coronavirus.
See also: Skybirds Life Our Spirits pop up card.