Message you could write in Shanghai pop up card:
- Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer.
- If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine, it’s lethal.
- Great things never came from comfort zones.
- If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.
- People don’t take trips, trips take people.
- Live with no excuses and travel with no regrets.
- Don’t listen to what they say, go see.
- New York may be the city that never sleeps, but Shanghai doesn’t even sit down.
- To my child’s eyes, which had seen nothing else, Shanghai was a waking dream where everything I could imagine had already been taken to its extreme. ~J.G. Ballard
- The city is a magnificent, pulsing magnet for migrants from all over China who come to Shanghai seeking work. When they can’t find the jobs they dreamed of, many start street food businesses, bringing the food culture of their home province and some of the best foods from all over China right into the heart of the city.
- There’s a sunrise and sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.
- If Beijing is China’s traditional, responsible older brother, Shanghai is the fashionable, shopaholic Wall Street younger sister who works hard and plays even harder.
- Shanghai attractions are plentiful and varied. Beyond the Bund and Oriental Pearl Tower cityscapes there are a huge range of museums, colonial architecture, religious buildings, theatres, gardens, parks and shopping areas. A city that never sleeps, it’s dynamic life goes on way beyond the daylight hours. It is a city of colorful nightlife. It has a diverse cultural flavor, with cinemas showing foreign and Chinese films, and theatres featuring opera, dance, drama, acrobatics and puppets. There are also numerous night clubs and bars which are open until the sun comes up.
Like our Beijing Opera card, this is a card for for a traveler, a historian, a Sinophile, an Asian or someone interested in Asia, especially China, especially Shanghai.
For Architecture, Birthday, Anniversary, Love, History, Cuisine, Adventure