Pink Flamingo Messages you could write:
- Stand tall, darling.
- Be a Pink Flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
- Keep your head high.
- Always look on the Pink side of Life!
- Embrace your inner Flamingo.
- Pink isn’t just a color. It’s an attitude too.
- I don’t give a flock.
- Thigh gaps are for Flamingos.
- You’re perfect the way you are.
- Your hair is the color of flamingos!
- Bitch, I’m fabulous!
- Flock you.
- Be happy, it’s your day.
- Happy Birthday, Sunshine.
- Showgirls! Get your Pink Flamingo on!
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out.
- Let the festivities begin.
- I’m putting my foot down.
- You’re in the Pink.
- Stand tall darling.
- What the flock?
- Pretty in Pink.
- I love you more than anything in the world combined.
- Happy Birthday to a wonderful you.
Pink Flamingo Quotes:
A flock of flirting flamingos is pure, passionate, pink pandemonium, a frenetic flamingle-mangle, a discordant discotheque of delirious dancing, flamboyant feathers, and flamingo lingo. ~Charley Harper
The chief difficulty Alice found at first was in managing her flamingo. ~Lewis Carroll
Did you know?
Pink Flamingo iconography is everywhere in Florida: decorating front lawns, swizzling cocktails, lighting up motel signs.
The gregarious long-legged pink birds were once common in Florida. But their striking feathers were prized decorations for ladies’ hats, and they were ALMOST hunted out of existence for the plume trade in the 1800s.
For more pink flamingos see our Tickled Pink pop-up card.
Flamingos signify beauty, balance and grace. They’re also mad fun! They’re as tropical as a cocktail with a party hat. Flock your birthday buds! Send love from the tropics! A great birthday card, or boyfriend card or mother’s day gift.