Llama Piñata Messages:
- I hope your day is full of treats.
- It’s not a fiesta without a piñata.
- We’re bursting with happiness.
- You’re a sweetheart.
- I like the way you roll.
- Your heart is my piñata.
- Let’s get smashed.
- He has a spit personality.
Q. How do llamas say “Merry Christmas” in Spanish?
A. Fleece Navidad.
A. Feliz Llamadad.
- My dad’s funeral plans: “I want piñatas at my funeral so people can be happy, but filled with bees so they’re not too happy.”
- Are you going to answer my questions, or do I have to whack you with a stick until delicious candy falls out?
This fluffy animal is one of the most loved creatures in the world. Here are some of the funny Llama party quotes that will make you roll with laughter and get rid of all your probllama.
- Spit happens.
- This llama don’t want yer drama.
- No Problema.
Nothing says “party” like a piñata! Load the candy, hang it up, let them swing a bat and break it open, then watch the mad scramble ensue. From youngest to oldest, everyone gets to play!
This is a happy party card. Use it for an invitation, a Christmas or Birthday card, for a kid’s party, for a political statement.
Piñata fun facts:
Piñatas are party activities without peer — timeless, affordable, and barrels of laughs. They get everyone involved.
In Mexico, piñatas are often used as political commentary. When a political figure or candidate is unpopular, their likeness is made into piñata form and they are beaten with sticks by those opposed to them.
In the United States they are usually filled with candy, those in Mexico usually contain candy and fruit.
In Mexico, the tradition is often associated with Christmas.
See also: Jaguar Lucha Libre Mask.