On the cover is a life saver ring floating on water. Open the card to 3-D scene with 2 swimmers and a swimming pool. One swimmer is already half way across the pool, the other swimmer is diving in. He’s wearing a Speedo and goggles.
The corners of the card are embellished with splashes of water.
This is a fun card for swimming buddies, for summer, for a pool party, a pool birthday, a get together, a competition.
- Chlorine: the breakfast of champions!
- You make my heart flutter-kick.
- You flip turn me on.
- Swimmers give me butterflies.
- Don’t be a splash and dash.
- Don’t wait for your ship to come in — swim out to it.
- It’s just you and the pool.
- You fog my goggles.
- Life is better by the pool.
- You took my breath away.
- Seventy-five percent of our planet is water – can you swim?
- Oxygen is overrated.
- Swimming does a body good.
- Swimming is moving meditation.
- Lane lines can’t keep us apart.
- You can swim all day in the Sea of Knowledge and still come out completely dry. Most people do.
- The water doesn’t know how old you are.
- Swim your heart out.
- Swimming is all about good times.
- Chlorine is my perfume.
- The Swimmer Recipe: just add water.
- If you live in Miami, you’d better learn to swim.
- Sink or swim.
- Life is cool in the pool.
- Keys to a swimmer’s heart: food and massage.
- When the earth floods from global warming, swimmers will rule the world.
- Swimming isn’t everything, winning is. ~Mark Spitz
- I feel most at home in the water. I disappear. That’s where I belong.~Michael Phelps
Did you know? that life preserver is also called a lifebuoy, ring buoy, life-ring, lifesaver, life donut, inflatable donut or lifebelt, doughnut pool float, also called a “kisby ring” or “perry buoy.”
A fun card to celebrate summer, the Olympic swimmers, a beautiful sport, birthdays.
Also see King of the Grill BBQ pop up card.